Teaching support services within the CUSO member institutions:
The RCFE workshops offer training in the development of teaching skills.
Each institution has its own support service available to you :
- University of Lausanne CSE
- University of Geneva SEA
- University of Neuchâtel Quality
- University of Fribourg Did@cTIC
For your professional development :
- The University of Lausanne Research and Career workshops for UNIL/CHUV doctoral candidates.
- The REGARD workshops of the universities of western Switzerland, the HES-SO and the EPFL are intended for women researchers. A few workshops are open to both men and women.
- The ePortfolio developed at the University of Geneva helps you with identifying, classifying and giving value to your skills.
- The Réseau romand de mentoring pour femmesis a joint project of the western Swiss universities and EPFL offering personalised mentoring support for advanced doctoral candidates and postdocs.
Additional resources from elsewhere:
The Ateliers des jours à venir provide training in the link between research and society (in English!).
The Researcher Development Framework, developed by Vitae, gives a breakdown of the different skills inherent in becoming a researcher.
The Individual Development Plan myIDP is provided by Science for the interests of researchers especially in the STEM disciplines.